I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Feb 24, 2017

New Crochet Patterns by me!

Hello!

I am so excited! Today I posted my first written crochet pattern for Freezie Holders, for sale on Ravelry. There are currently 2 patterns available for sale, and 1 free pattern. Check these out!

The first pattern includes a Hootie Owl, a Pirate Parrot and a Chilly little Penguin,

The second pattern features a Zombie, a Mummy and a Frankenstein! 
Get your 'thrills' while enjoying your 'chills!'

And here's the Free Ninja Pattern available on this Blog and on Ravelry.

The above two patterns will be available in my Etsy Shop soon and I am in the process of getting Direct Checkout so you don't have to use Paypal if your prefer not to.

Thanks for stopping by! 
Blessings,
Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!